7.30.2011

I want to be a Mud Flapper.

So, Port and I went out to College Park a few nights ago to see her friend Mark's band play (By the way, I thought it was adorable that Mark named his banjo JoAnna.) It was inside this tiny restaurant called Taste, and they did such a fabulous job! She and I decided that "The Mud Flappers" are a cross between the bluegrass of O Brother, Where Art Thou, the classic country of Johnny Cash, and the uniqueness of ... I have no idea. They were incredible and I am SO glad we got the chance to see them! Check them out here!

Our friends met up with us for dinner at Graffiti Junktion and drinks at Taps in Winter Park.

Ashley and Brandon.

Me and Jason.

I hope you get a second to listen to there stuff! Awesome : )

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I would like too subscribe for this
    web site to get most up-to-date updates, sso where can i do it
    please help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm absoluhtely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...
    lol. So alliw me to reword this.... Thank YOU forr
    the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending tthe time to taok about this subject here on ypur
    web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete