7.31.2011

Sometimes stripes are all that's required


Cookie Cutters that I am bound and determined to own after I have my first son. Named James Parker. Parker James. Clark Gable.

I would like these hanging everywhere.


And again, I would like to marry you, Mister. Here are some of my new favorites:
I would like pinatas to have a regular appearance in our life. I’m not sure exactly how, but we’ll figure it out.

I may at times schedule 2 hour meetings at work (read: leave the gas station that employs me) just to ditch and hang out with you.

I want to make you laugh, if that requires me dancing around the house in my underwear with or without you, consider it done. If not, I’m going to do that anyway so deal with it.


Just two more quotes from Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer.

"I worried about her, putting all of her life into her story, no, I was so happy for her, I remembered the feeling she was feeling, the exhilaration of building the world anew." [119-120]

"Just two days ago she said that her life story was happening faster than her life." [130]


No comments:

Post a Comment