4.19.2010

So, I need some ideas...

I think it is time to change around this look of this site. Get a new name, new pictures, the whole works. What do you think I should change it to? If I was my brother, along with his crazy friends, I would set up a competition of some sort and determine a winner by a night long game of poker filled with conversations of sophisticated put-downs and clever puns..... but I am not my brother. And puns are stupid.

What does this blog stand for? It would of been easier if I had stuck to one overall theme, but since that didn't really work all that well... I have no idea what to do with the title now.

By the way- It is so difficult to eat ice cream with a spork. Believe me, I tried a few hours ago. It's hard. Who even invented the spork anyway? What kind of drugs were they on?! It's impossible to eat anything with a spork. Well except maybe corn...

ANYWAYS, I am going to think about this for a few days. Get some ideas. If you have some, please don't hesitate to let me in : )



More entries about Joly's 15 coming soon!




3 comments:

  1. I beg to differ on your point that puns are stupid.

    As for your blog, it depends on how well you're going to keep up with it as to how serious you should take the change. If you're going to devote more time to it, then make it a more structured thing that you can add entries into; if you're just going to randomly post stuff on it and you know you're not going to devote a lot of time to it on a regular basis, I'd keep it kind of "free form" and not worry about it. Just change up the layout or something if you're looking for something to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help you come up with something. I know a bit about layouts/fonts/etc & I could probably illustrate a banner for you. The theme is just what'll take most thought. Movies? Pop culture? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spork is good for mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete