9.05.2010

Eight links, two pictures and some random thoughts

Holy Laziness Batman! I haven't written an entry in weeks! Sorry! Here's a sum-up:

Just recently saw Going The Distance with Nicole and it was SO adorable! If you get a chance, DEFINITELY go see it. Justin Long and Drew Barrymore are so cute together and have such great chemistry. AND it's hilarious!

I am ALMOST finished reading the final book of the Harry Potter series! I read it when it first came out, but I went through it so fast I didn't remember what happened! This time around, it is SO much better! : )


Today I discovered ANOTHER friend that just started watching the LOST series and it is so hard not to mention anything or give anything away!


Again, ModCloth has taken my attention for an entire evening. I want them to have a shop right down the street from me that sells everything available online and at half price. Hey- a girl can dream, right?


I have been looking for a decent vintage/thrifty shop in Orlando and can't seem to find any good ones. Any suggestions?!


Anthropologie has an entire section of their website dedicated to WALLPAPER! I can't wait to decorate my house!

Hope you all have a GREAT week! : )

heartsamess:  theskyisviolet:  aroundphillip:  via

No comments:

Post a Comment