10.11.2010

One Hello World

I had this website called OneHelloWorld recommended to be from NotJustNewMovies saying that it was so "ReqNoAud." One, it totally is. And two, I love how something can now be "so ReqNoAud."

So, you call in to this guy and leave him a voice mail. He then goes and writes a short instrumental score to match the tone of your voice mail and compiles them together and reposts them online. It's such an interesting idea. I listened to some of them and his music is really beautiful. I think that it truly is a great interpretation of what the callers are saying. My favorite part of the website are his comments below each of the voice mails/posts.

Here are three of my favorites:





Let me know your favorites!! : )

4 comments:

  1. Righteous. Figured you'd dig that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great discovery! "you're still my favorite color" is my favorite :] yet another site I'll have to check daily <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a look at this site, and it's pretty awesome. I kinda want to do a parody of it, but that's TBD.

    Otherwise, nice find.

    **comment backed by piano music**

    ReplyDelete
  4. The alarm clock one is definitely my favorite...
    but her saying "you're still my favorite color" just about made me cry. I'm kind of a loser...
    :)

    ReplyDelete