11.29.2010

Just an update

Hello friends! Things have been a little crazy the last few weeks, I apologize for not sharing in so long.

One of the best candles ever. VOLCANO.

I just saw this dresser/desk at IKEA for $100. I should have bought it! So cute!


Anyone know a good apartment search site? I need to find one. An apartment, that is.

Dear Repeat Button

Let's talk about movies.
Morning Glory: Adorable, just like everyone thought. If you know me, you are aware of my love for Rachel McAdams. She is one of my favorite actresses, so much to the point that I end up wanting to be just like every character she plays.



Daybreakers. Ethan Hawke is just so foxy. Yes, foxy. The story was pretty interesting. I liked it. Their use of color symbolism was amazing. But once you notice it, it becomes kind of distracting- at least, it did for me. If you don't mind blood and grossness, check it out sometime.

Harry Potter. I don't even know what to say. I just CAN'T WAIT for the next one in July.

How is everyone's Christmas shopping coming along? Going home for a while for Christmas is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see how my Mama decorates the house. I imagine it will look something (if not identical) to this (without the numbers, of course.)





















Heard this song today from Paramore Pandora. Great way to start my day : )






2 comments:

  1. great post. love the dresser... and yes, you should have bought it.
    Although, I hear you have an atrociously ugly "tv stand" that I bet could be painted Big Bird yellow... could that perhaps satiate your appetite?

    ReplyDelete