2.06.2011

A picture for your thoughts

I have decided to put decor like this on every door in my future house.


Yes. I agree.


She can be so beautiful. I still think my favorite performance is Chloe.


From Leah from THXTHXTHX:

Dear Cities with Good Public Transit

Sometimes, my roommate is the smartest person I know. She wrote this years ago and I think it is beautiful.

"Sing in the shower. Don’t rain on other people’s parades. Take time to smell the roses. Say please. Say thank you… a lot. Enjoy a sunrise. Don’t take good health for granted. Listen. Call your mother. Remember birthdays. Remember names. Eat your vegetables. Make time for those you love. Smile. Make new friends. Write letters. Vote. Pray. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Take too many pictures. Go without makeup. Don’t ever be afraid to be wrong or come in 2nd place. Make mistakes. Tell the ones you love that you love them. Look for the good in people. Always leave things a little better than you found them. Count your blessings. Play in the rain. Pick your battles. Be yourself. If you know you’re right, quit arguing. Refrain from saying, “I told you so.” Laugh til it hurts. Always tip street musicians. Apologize and accept apologies."

This makes me smile. "Maybe I should have mentioned..."

It's never mentioned in the nursery rhyme that humpty dumpty is an egg

I hope you all are have a great week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment