4.30.2011

Yes, I would like another glass of wine with my pasta


Future Husband: I would like you to be goofy enough that when I send you to IKEA to pick up something real quick you come back with this: http://www.christiangideonphotography.com/2011/04/what-if-you-lived-at-ikea/


I have just started reading "Brave New World." I didn't read it in school like everyone else seemed to, so I am pretty stoked about getting through it. I've heard that Demolition Man is based on the story. Have any of you read it?

Isn't this house lovely? "Yes, please. I would like another glass of wine with my pasta." You could have the cutest parties on that porch! A Cinco De Mayo fiesta, or an Italian restaurant theme with pizza and red/white checked table cloths. OR a baby shower, or a family reunion.

What kind of parties would you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment