6.01.2011

New Addictions

1.


My roommate has been gone the last few days so my nightly activity has been reduced to sitting on my couch alone, eating ice cream, and submerging myself in the ridiculous world of Sex and the City re-runs. It's fabulous. I just saw the first episode last night ( I always wondered how Carrie and Mr. Big met).

2. Adele's 21 CD.

3. Black bean Soy Burgers.

4. Finding out whether this word exists. "Mamihlapinatapai- A look shared by two people, each wishing that the other would initiate something that they both desire but which neither wants to begin."

5. The soundtrack from Never Let Me Go.



6. Sewing pillows.

7. Trying to finish Brave New World. It's not all that great so far.

8. Jillian Michaels' DVD's. Watch her here on Ellen.

9. V8 Fusion Strawberry Banana and ginger snaps. Not together. Gross.

10. MAC's new Wonder Woman navy colored nail polish. (Yes, I am starting to appreciate the color now)



What are some of your ridiculous addictions?


3 comments:

  1. Researching medical terms I didn't know the meaning of whle watching daytime TV designed for old folks. Mesothelioma? Thioridazine? The intricate workings of a Hovaround chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did have to look up every one of those words.

    Thanks for reading : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the Never Let Me Go song! If I had the cassette tape of it I think I would lay on my bed holding it and loving the music just like Carey Mulligan in the movie. So good!

    ReplyDelete