7.19.2011

Mr. Smokey's Banana Bites

Hello all! It has been a while since I have last posted- sorry!

Duvet Cover. This is so adorable!

My best friend is getting married this weekend and I CAN NOT WAIT! It is going to be such an amazing wedding : ) Navy and gold; middle of summer; Jacksonville, FL : )

No, but seriously stamp. Stop being so cute.


Cup of Jo's Banana Bites article. Yum-o! They look so delicious : )


I have been reading some interesting books lately. I read Nora Ephron's Heartburn, per PORT's request, and it was pretty entertaining. The story was based around the ups, downs, affairs, and happiness of her marriage to her second husband, Carl Bernstein. We enjoyed comparing the story to her others, such as Sleepless In Seattle and When Harry Met Sally.

I also am about 45 pages from finishing Chuck Klosterman's Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto. I didn't really like the beginning- it took me a while to just let go of my own opinions and try to look at his take on pop culture from the average American's point of view (Not that I don't consider myself an average American- I'm sure my name is on that list somewhere.) My favorite part, though, was a random mid-chapter entry about how he came to the conclusion that a neighborhood cat (Mr. Smokey), along with other local cats, are distracting him in order to steal his socks one a time straight from his laundry bag. I like the book- it would be a good book to travel with.

1 comment:

  1. 1. You need that duvet cover.
    2. Thanks for the shout out... Glad you liked the book. We need to watch Harry and Sally. ASAP.
    3. Remember the last time we hung out? I don't.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete