6.04.2012

Seems so Rumble Fish


nicolás santiñaque

Lipstick in the rearview mirror... seems so Rumble Fish


My best friend is getting married in a couple months and I am throwing her a bridal shower this upcoming Saturday. I have been decoration researching and while trying to focus on her shower only, I got seriously distracted and now have an entire folder with ideas and plans for my own wedding : ) And it will happen, just as beautiful as I imagine. Because my boyfriend is exactly what I've been looking for my whole life. Most of the decorations are handmade. I would share my fabulous finds, but then you wedding-crazed, ruffle-wearing chicks would steal my plans. And that's not okay with me.


I read Tina Fey's Bossypants yesterday and it was hilarious. Totally worth your time. If you're as creeped out by the cover as I am, you should read this article about the model. You'll feel better. But one thing I really enjoyed reading was her trying to balance her life as a mother, writer, and actor. And of course about the whole Sarah Palin experience. 

This is such an adorable idea. For next to a vanity or a bedroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment