7.15.2012

Peter Campbell doesn't have a toilet.


Now that I am all caught up on Mad Men, I miss it. So, bored, I decided to do a little research and see what interesting things I could learn.


First and foremost, Peter Campbell doesn't own a toilet. Read this interview with Vincent Kartheiser. 

Mattel makes Mad Men Barbies. I'm not sure how I feel about this. 

And this one- 25 Things You Didn't Know About Mad Men.





On a different note- I can't believe my best friend is getting married in less than a month! Ah! This weekend is her Vegas Bachlorette Party and it is going to be SO MUCH FUN! Of course I will upload pictures, thank you for asking : ) 


I am working on Birthday Gift Guides. I'm pretty excited about them. They will be marvlously stereotypical, but also extremely useful if you have friends like me : )  

2 comments:

  1. "We were in the river and we got it moving but this guy comes out shouting, 'You can't take my rock!' I'm like, 'It's the world's rock!' And anyhow I needed it for my sink… but in the end we left that rock alone and we had to find another rock."

    It's the world's rock!! ...I cannot quit laughing. Fantastic.

    Also, THIS is wisdom: "Grown-up is just a word that kids use to describe someone who is not having any fun."

    Christina Hendricks is the girl I love from Firefly, right?

    This post makes me happy. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete