11.12.2012

November Wishes


I can't believe it's almost the end of November. Boom- smacked right in the face by the gruesome hand of time. I have so many things to look forward to over the next few weeks- I'm just SO not prepared! 

I've been contemplating making some more Wish Lists this year. What do you think of my older ones? Christmas 2011Valentine's Day 2012Birthdays 2012


This little diddy below makes me want some coffee. Isn't it Zooey Dechanel that LOVES drinking coffee when others aren't? She can join me. We'll have a party.



1 comment:

  1. I thought you were quoting something with that "gruesome hand of time" line, but I did a Google search for the phrase and two out of the three results (THREE results?! On the entire internet?!) were your site. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete