5.16.2013

Disneyland, CA

I can't believe I am JUST NOW posting these pictures. This trip seems like it was ages ago.

(I saw this picture on Flickr and thought it was so adorable.) 

We went to Disneyland back in February and it was one of the best trips I've ever been on!


There are so many opinions about Disneyland: "Walt Disney World is much better","Disneyland is so small," etc. I don't care. I feel like we both were on some sort of pixie-dust high from the moment we went through the turnstile.

However, look how small the castle is in comparison!



We were most looking forward to riding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Ever since Walt Disney World retired that reckless little frog, we have been missing it. AND IT WAS AWESOME.


CARSLAND was amazing. It's incredible how similar everything is to the movie. Definitely a sight to witness! My favorite ride over there was Luigi's Tires.


If you get a chance to go to California...


(I saw this picture on Flickr and loved it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment