11.30.2013

"love could heal our brokenness."


MY BROTHER'S GETTING MARRIED IN 14 days! I can't wait! Check out their adorable Save The Date video. I'll post some pictures after all the celebrating.



Below are the playlists of some CD's I've sent them. Random, yes. I know. 

1. Sweet Dispostion- The Temper Trap 
2. Awake My Soul- Mumford & Sons 
3. Here Comes The Sun- The Beatles 
4. Take My Breath Away- Berlin 
5. Suga' How You Get So Fly- Baby Bash
6. Just The Way You Are- Billy Joel 
7. Come Dance With Me- Frank Sinatra
8. Barton Hollow- The Civil Wars
9. Can't Help Falling In Love-Ingrid Michaelson
10. Sway- Dean Martin
11.From Now On- The Features
12.Too Marvelous For Words- Frank Sinatra
13. Baby, You're My Light- Richard Hawley
14. Amber- 311 


1. Dearest- Buddy Holly 
2. Nobody But Me- Lou Rawls
3. Here Comes Your Man- Pixies 
4. The Wedding Song- Kenny G
5. As Time Goes By- Jimmy Durante
6. Shake Shake- Gorillaz
7. River Waltz- The Painted Veil Soundtrack
8. Have A Little Faith In Me- John Hiatt
9. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith
10. Requiem On Water-Imperial Mammoth
11. Lover- Devendra Banhart
12. The Next Time Around-Little Joy
13. Pump It Up- Elvis Costello 
14. September- Earth, Wind and Fire 
15. Sea of Love- Cat Power
16. Never Let Me Go- Never Let Me Go Soundtrack
17. Luck Be A Lady- Frank Sinatra 
18. I Like The Way She Moves- DJ Lil' Man 
19. All The Way- Frank Sinatra and Celine Dion
20. I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston 

No comments:

Post a Comment