7.12.2009

Fame?


When my brother first told me that they were remaking this film a few months ago, I was not excited whatsoever. If any of you have watched the 1980's version of "Fame," you can understand why I was confused. After I finished watching the movie, I felt like trying to invent time travel just in order to get the last two hours of my life back (And yes, of course I would destroy my time travel data after going back. We all know what craziness would happen if time travel knowledge was among the general public. ) I felt that the entire movie hindered on one scene. This scene-




After you have watched this, you have basically scene the best part of the movie. So, I just saved you two and half hours of your life.

The rest of the movie is filled with awkward relationships and silent molestations with one funny scene that involves "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." And even that isn't that funny. It's only comical because it's "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." And I definitely can't blame the movie's amount of sucking on the decade in which it was made. Come on, it was the 80's! It's just the plot that sucks. Though, I guess it is just a matter of opinion, because the movie did win two Oscars.

I thought that this remake of the film would include at least a little bit from the Broadway show "Fame" but come to find out, everyone thinks that show sucks except me.

There are so many dance movies that have been released in the last ten years, I seriously doubt that this one won't add to the genre successfully. Let's hope that people will see it and cry.


1 comment: