10.30.2009

Joly's 15 : )

I am actually writing a new entry! I know, get excited Ben. : )




So, I never really know what to write about here. I am not a fan of the really personalized blogs. You know, the one's that list the things that person ate that day? Ew. BUT I thought that I would at least try and make this a little more focused by talking about something specific rather than whatever I thought was cool at the moment.

I have a friend at work who let me borrow some of her favorite movies. And I have never seen ANY of them! We are so similar too, so it was very surprising. Anyway, I have decided to write a little something about each of the movies after I watch them. This will make me write more entries and you all can keep me accountable for them.

There are 15 movies total : )

3 comments:

  1. Watch The Science of Sleep after Annie Hall - it's INSANE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are the more artsy one between the two of us but i have to tell you i stepped out ona limb once and watched 'Love me if you dare" and it is AMAZING! love love love that movie!! im excited for you to write about it because not a lot of people that i know have seen it :)
    Brittany Buss loves you!! :)

    ReplyDelete