9.14.2009

"There Goes Your Fear" by Doves

Ever since I saw (500) Days Of Summer, I have listened to the soundtrack an unfathomable number of times. In addition to movie soundtracks like The Holiday, I think that the (500) soundtrack can be enjoyed at any time of the day. You can listen to it while you are waking up, driving to class, or even while eating ice cream and watching infomericals in the middle of the night. I especially love the Doves' "There Goes The Fear" and have decided to post the video. I think it is really cool, trippy like Across the Universe, but cool none the less. Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those kind of soundtracks! (but you forgot to mention Mr Magorium- it goes on that same list too, right?)
    also, found this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29087315&ref=cat2_gallery_12

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lack of updates is reaching "ridiculous" status.

    ReplyDelete