5.03.2010

Ironically Pointing North


I bought a necklace the other day that I absolutely loved. I should not have spent so much money on a necklace, but I felt like it fit my life perfectly. While their are tons of changes going on with my family and within my own sanity, I felt like wearing a compass around my neck would make our decisions easier. So, I spend the $28.72.

I recently took all of the coins that I found lying around to one of those fast coin-counting machines (so interesting to watch, by the way.) My total was exactly $28.72. How ironic?

IRONY- an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected; an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.

So, I would like to thank all the people that have accidentally dropped their change over the last 6 months. My new necklace is much appreciated. : )

3 comments: