5.31.2010

Vampires and Andre the Giant

So I haven't written anything in a while. Here is some of what I have been doing:

I know it's lame, but the whole "vampire craze" has influenced me. It just seems like a more grown-up version of the Twilight Saga. It's more of a guilt pleasure than anything else.



And not that TrueBlood is helping, but I have been contemplating the possibility of true love lately. Does true love really exist? All the love-pondering as lead me to think about all the great love stories out there. And because of that thought... one movie got stuck in my head- The Princess Bride. Greatest love story ever written? I think yes.





See why I haven't updated in so long? Nothing is going on in my life right now. I am saving money so I can (one) buy this wicked sweet camera and (two) have an amazing apartment next year filled with Anthropologie furniture like this. Let's see what all gets accomplished.

Have a great week everyone! : )

1 comment: