8.22.2010

Veggies & Brownies

My best friend just recently started a blog and it's random like mine, but totally cute! Here is one of her latest posts that I thought some of my readers would enjoy too.



"Mmm, mmm, GOOD!

Just found something extremely exciting and felt I had to share! On theLodown.com (Lo Bosworth’s blog) she posted a “No Pudge” brownie that I can’t wait to try! There are only 110 calories and no fat! They are made using yogurt! I think they have them in some stores, but may have to get them online. Brownies are hands down my FAVORITE sweet treat! I have been trying really hard to stick to my healthy diet and exercise routine – meaning I can’t remember the last time I had a brownie! If anyone knows where I can go pick up a box, let me know!'






A one-page, vegetable calender? Am I missing something?

Seasonal Vegetables of California / Claire Nereim


No comments:

Post a Comment