8.05.2010

Random Updates now titled "King's to you, Edmund."

I am going to buy something from ModCloth. As much as I LOVE that store and as many times as I "online window shop" through it daily, I need to just bite the bullet and buy something. But I can't decide what it should be! Such a hard decision. I am thinkin' shoes. What are some of y'all's favorites?





Revved Up Heel





Maybe I should keep looking....

Anyways... I have a bunch of movies to watch before heading back to Orlando. Just watched L.A. Confidential (1997). My brother told me that I needed to see it AGES ago and I didn't really want to until I saw that Kevin Spacey and Guy Pierce are leads. Given that I LOVE both of them, I thought that it would be an "okay" flick. While it is, I just didn't appreciate it as much as some might.

To be honest, I didn't really like it. I loved Danny De Vito's narration, and the way Russell Crowe's voice kept getting deeper (IS THIS LEGIT?). But I just couldn't focus. I keep wishing Guy Pierce to end up the central antagonist. Or maybe a mad-jealous 18th century French aristocrat that carries a King chess piece in his pocket. Or even a memory-lapsed widower covered in tattoos permanently confusing and searching for a man he has already found. Or maybe I should just see more of Guy Pierce's work.

I realized the other day that I still have a few things to do for Joly's 15. Wow... a year later! One more "viewing" and two little reviews- I will be finishing this sucker up hopefully in the next few days.

I realize that all of these commercials that I update must make you think that all I do is sit around and watch television... well, you're right. Welcome to my summer! They all seem to be AT&T commercials though.... weird. Here is one more : )









So, just to recap... I like shoes, Russell Crowe's voice, procrastinating, and AT&T commercials. What else do you need to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment