1.19.2011

Happy Wednesday

Hello everyone! Hope today is going great so far. Here's some things I came across during my morning "catch-up" time. Enjoy!

(unknown):


Usually Batman carries Kryptonite with him incase Superman goes out of control


(From Leah at THXTHXTHX):
Dear Moby Dick


We all went to see The Green Hornet the other night. Thought you might enjoy Ben's Review.

"A high profile cameo in the early minutes of the movie adds to the humor of the villainous portrayals. He comments about the furniture in his lair ("I've got sh*tloads of glass everywhere...I have a see-through piano!") and seems totally aware of both the ridiculousness of his surroundings and the expectations of how a movie villain is supposed to dress and behave. This is easily one of the most entertaining scenes in the film."

That was my favorite part too. HILARIOUS.

Hope y'all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment