3.31.2011

A year or so

So, as Port just posted, there were pictures on my camera from a year or so ago that I recently found. It was rather confusing why I hadn't ever seen them before. (They were saved to my internal memory.) Such a nice surprise! This our friend Tony. He has his own blog called My Cake On Life. Strangely, whenever I think of him, a combination of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, chinese food, and Disney/Broadway musicals pop into my head. He is a very interesting person, I swear. Just finished The Giver yesterday, now I am on to a old friend's recommendation: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. I thought the cover looked pretty cool. I'll keep you updated on my thoughts. Interestingly enough, Foer and Nicole Krauss, author of The History of Love (which I also just recently read) married around the time the book's were released. Both books are apparently simular in context. Saw a trailer for Woody Allen's new film coming out in a year or so called Midnight in Paris. I can't wait to see it! (J-nnG-nn this one's for you.) And what is this about Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe in a film to be released in a year or so? She is so beautiful.

Hope you all are having a GREAT day! : )

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this post where you mentioned me :] :] I love any movie relating to Paris! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete