1.24.2013

..... last stand.






I'm ready for our trip to Disneyland! I can't believe in exactly two weeks we will be off on a plane! I'm so excited to see my brother and his fiance. Speaking of my brother, he got his first quote! Pretty cool, huh?





How do you feel about Lucy Lu's gown for this year's Golden Globes? It makes me want to play dress up. My roommate is watching her new show, Elementary, and she's catching me up on all the drama so I can watch them too. It's surprisingly better than I had expected. The cases are modern, but the show still maintains a respect for the older, British imitations and character background we all grew up with. The two main characters have an undertone of a romantic relationship and sadly I feel that after a season or two the only reason I'll watch is to see whether or not they end up together. Kind of like How I Met Your Mother. 




I am still watching 30 Rock and am falling more in love with Alec Baldwin every episode. 


Planning a party? Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, or Valentine's Day party? This website has some adorable party items. 

Vogue, 1970. 

Vogue  1970

1 comment:

  1. A new episode of Elementary aired last night after the Super Bowl! I'll save it and watch with you... I'm just that sweet.

    ReplyDelete