1.12.2012

I prefer not to


No one has ever been killed by a shark in Bermuda


The illustrations have changed so much over the last year or so. Still love it: LearnSomethingEveryday.

My family just gave me a Crockpot for Christmas and I am so excited to start using it. While researching yummy meals I came across this story of a woman who decided to use her Crockpot everyday for a year. While a little Julie & Julia, it's pretty fun going through her recipes. Check out her table of contents.




















I started watching Some Like It Hot last night. I just can't help but think where Marilyn Monroe would be in her career these days.

All of you know how much I love The Great Gatsby. Look me in the screen and tell me know you're not excited about Leo as Jay Gatsby.









2 comments: