1.06.2012

"oppressive patriarchal values"




A New York City balloon delivery guy waiting for the next subway.

I agree with every one of these hair resolutions. Especially #2. And #4.

Possibly my favorite article of this week. Old-Lady Movie Night: 10 Things I Hate About You. 

tumblr lx5ycmEunQ1qbsm3no1 500 Old Lady Movie Night: 10 Things I Hate About You
























Build Your Collection Ring. Such a good Maid of Honor dress! It's something Samantha from Sexy and the City would wear : )

Fell in love with a new blog; The Daily Muse.And from that I found out how amazing Kate and Andy Spade's house is. All the books on the coffee table... I just love it.



1 comment:

  1. Kate Spade's house... ohemgee.
    door knobs. striped chair. tabletop picture frames. RED!

    ReplyDelete