4.25.2012

Crafts & Things

I've been meaning to show you some pictures of crafts and things around our apartment. 

My brother's girlfriend painted these three canvases for me this past Christmas. It was such a thoughtful present and I get compliments all the time from (500) Days of Summer lovers like myself. 

Look at what a GREAT job she did! 

















I made two of these wreaths last Christmas; one for me and one for my mama. I was so proud of myself! 



I just decided on a new way to make cards beautiful- sewing two colors together : ) It was pretty nerve-wracking because one mistake ruins the whole thing. 


I recently bought my two favorite cards from Rifle Paper, Company. They have some of the most adorable cards and prints. I'm thinking of buying the wedding ones... 

My roomie's mom found this mirror and painted it for my hallway. Isn't it beautiful!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment