4.04.2012

Places to Go



My boyfriend and I are taking a trip up to Savannah, GA this weekend and I am SO excited about it! I have been working over the last few weeks putting together a list of things to do, places to go, and statues to see.


My family and I have been there a few times and one of my favorite memories is the Haunted Ghost Tour. We had a British tour guide that seemed a little to comfortable in his colonial attire. I am researching to find the best tour to take him on- they're are so many different kinds now. They even have a midnight zombie tour. 


Here are some of the places I am excited to go to: 


A pizza shop called Vinny Van Go Go's
The Worsmloe Historic Site. 
And of course, River Street. River Street Sweets, here we come!


(Design*Sponges City Guides are absolutely wonderful and so helpful. Check out the one for Savannah here. The one for Orlando is also pretty wonderful.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment