8.23.2011

Dive bars & serial killers



Check out these Zombie Engagement photos. WHAT A FABULOUS IDEA!

And... are you kidding me? These bedrooms are beautiful.

Seriously. Stop being so cute. What's your favorite tattoo? Do you have any? Yeah... me neither.



So sweet! For a wedding or a backyard. Or a patio and front porch. Just.... yes, please.



I went to the movies the other day and had a double feature: The Help (2011) and Fright Night (2011). While I understand these movies can not be more dissimilar, it was a fabulous way to spend a Saturday. I was surprised at how much I liked The Help. It was witty and cute, but still very emotional. The production design was beautiful: the dresses, the hairstyles, the cars. They did a wonderful job of making me want to buy vintage 1950's dresses and a set of pearl earrings.

Fright Night, however, was hilarious. Colin Farrell is just so gorgeous- I'd watch him play a homeless man addicted to Diet Coke. The story itself was ridiculous. Very predictable and kind of slow. They made a few slight, subtle references to Twilight: Colin Farrell's character would eat green apples and roll them across the table and the female protagonist was reading Wuthering Heights and mentioned how it's all based around sexual tension and absolutely nothing else. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment