8.07.2011

2, 4, 10, 11, 12, 15.

Suitcase eyes. How adorable are these?


Friends With Benefit's VS No Strings Attached. What are your thoughts?


Real Simple Mag. Come on... their recipes of the day are amazing. If I could afford going to the grocery store everyday, I would make every recipe listed. And take pictures of the plates, because let's face it, all meals should be that beautiful. I think I might try this one first: Potato Salad with Bacon and Parsley.


Urban Outfitters just exclusively introduced "The Dennis Hopper Collection" by Vans to their men's clothing department. How amazing is that?! They also held a Dennis Hopper Night last week in New York City to celebrate and appreciate the life and works of the actor.

(Ashley and I always said that if by some act of God I allowed her to bring a pet bunny into our apartment it would be named Dennis.)

I'm sorry, what?! Do you think this picture is real? I can't believe it.

I don't even know what to do. Things are blowing my mind today. Check out this website: ASOS. AMAZING. I am already hooked. I can't decide what to buy first.


1 comment:

  1. that's a great list...
    my picks: 1, 5, 8, 9, 10 and 14 (with amaretto)

    ReplyDelete