8.28.2011

"I'm not a concept."

Joel: Wait!
Clementine: What?

Joel: I don’t know.

Clementine: What do you want, Joel?

Joel: Just wait. Just wait. I don’t know. I just want you to wait for… just a while.

Clementine: Okay.

Joel: Really?

Clementine: I’m not a concept, Joel. I’m just a f*cked up girl who’s looking for my own peace of mind. I’m not perfect.

Joel: I can’t see anything that I don’t like about you.

Clementine: But you will.

Joel: Right now I can’t.

Clementine: You know, you will think things and I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped because that’s what happens with me.

Joel: Okay.

Clementine: Okay.


-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) It always makes me smile that Kate Winslet said this was her favorite role to play.

These MacBook decal stickers are adorable.


Check out this rainbow hair. I really wish I didn't work at a place with such strict wardrobe policies.

Make your own whole wheat goldfish. Um.. okay.
Link
Look at this house. Her craft room looks familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment