8.15.2011

Step Five: Don't forget you're cooking.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Yes, I agree. Tuesday's suck.

Who wouldn't want their own drunk cooking show?



I have been on the lookout for a new mood ring. Mine is so tiny. I would like a HUGE one. I have some choices, but would love some more opinions. This one, this one, and this one. And just in case you were wondering... here is a list of the mood's colors and their meaning.

Mood Meanings:
Black - Very stressed
Gray - Very Nervous
Amber - Anxious/uncertain
Green - Calm
Teal - Calm/relaxed
Blue - Happy
Indigo/Violet - Happy/romantic/passionate

I also have been taking complete advantage of my Netflix account lately. My roommate has been gone for a while now on a job (Check out her "water"blog here!) and I have been bored out my mind. You never realize how much someone affects your life until they aren't around anymore.

Trampled by Turtles. Amazing.



1 comment:

  1. "not to imply that there will be a next week's episode..."
    ha! love her!

    I vote on the 1st mood ring. very pretty. and... I just looked! the least expensive! go me.

    This Trampled by Turtles business is good stuff. good morning music- make us a copy for the cd player?

    I miss you like crazy too.

    ReplyDelete